Create a soft plush baby security blanket with fleece pulls and teething rings attached. These are perfect for newborn babies – 1 years old. Or you can purchase the Embroider Buddy Blanket and embroider it with a personalised embroidery design.
This page has moved. View this project →
This tutorial will show you how to create your own embroidered bookmark using Embrilliance StitchArtist software. This is the perfect back-to-school project for your kids! Choose any embroidery design that you like and we will show you how to insert it into a bookmark shape of your choice!
What you will need
- Embroidery machine with a 4″ x 4″ embroidered hoop
- Any 70mm x 70mm embroidery design or similar (we can resize it if it’s slightly larger)
- Embroidery thread
- 10cm x 10cm Material x 2
- Embrilliance Software with StitchArtist 1
- Double Curve Scissors
- Wash away and tear away stabliser
- Elastic (36mm for A5, 54cm for A4)
Christmas is just around the corner so best get out those festive sewing, embroidery and crafting projects! This tutorial will show you how to stitch up a simple, beginner sewing Christmas Stocking to hang near your Christmas tree. Plus, customise it so that each member of your family has something unique, including your pets!
What you will need
- Sewing machine
- Fat Quarters: 2 x stocking, 2 x lining and 2 x stocking flap. Total of 6 fat quarters.
- Matching thread
Optional to decorate
Make Christmas extra special and exciting this year with our Santa Footprint stencil! Perfect as decoration and to get the kids excited that Santa has been in the house. You can create magical moments and memories with this fun and easy project.
This ScanNCut project is a great beginner project for those who have just started on the ScanNCut journey!
FREE SCANNCUT DESIGN OF SANTA FOOTPRINT
Pencil cases are one of the best beginner projects because they’re fast, fun and can be easily customised. This tutorial shows you ideas on fabric types, embroidery designs, quilting styles and how to apply your own ScanNCut design.
What you need
- 7″ matching zipper
- Optional to embroider/decorate – 4″ x 4″ embroidery machine or larger
Recommended fabrics such as cotton, linen, denim, canvas or drill.
- Front & Back: Cut two 24cm x 14cm in both fabric and lining
- Zipper Tabs: Cut two 4cm x 4cm in fabric
Pencil Case Tutorial
- Download the pencil case sewing tutorial
Fabric Pencil Case
Create a simple pencil case with fun, bright fabric.