The Premium Inspirational and Educational Lesson Binder
This educational material provides a valuable resource which is suitable for machine embroiderers of all levels. Echidna P.I.E. Educational Binder covers 12 months worth of Premium Inspiration and Education and was originally released during the 2014-2015 Platinum Club year.
Written by industry expert Lindee Goodall, each month’s lesson focuses on a different embroidery technique and the related project is a great way to test out your new skills.
What’s on the accompanying CD?
- Each month’s birth flower in multiple design formats to suit most computerised embroidery machines (not suitable for 100 mm x 100 mm or smaller sewing fields).
- Where an alternate USA birth flower exists this is included as a bonus.
- Separate folders with the Birth Month Flower Designs plus the lesson and and projects PDFs contained in this binder – should you prefer to read them electronically. The designs will be either appliqué, redwork or fill stitch, depending on the nature of the lesson and project.
- Printable templates to assist with design placement.
- Printable templates to assist with appliqué cutting and placement (where applicable) – includes .fcm files for use with the Brother ScanNCut.
- Printable suggested thread colour sheets (not included with the one colour redwork designs).
- BONUS: Australian and USA Birth Month Flower Quilt Instructions in PDF format plus the cornerstone/border designs for each quilt.
What you can hope to achieve
Monthly P.I.E Projects
Purchase the P.I.E Complete Binder and work your way through each months lesson to learn and understand different techniques and how to get the most out of your embroidery machine. Each month will feature a new project which you will be guided through step-by-step. You can also purchase the Echidna P.I.E CD’s separately if you wish to only complete certain projects.
A completed quilt
Image Source (Quilt created by Julie C)
Birth Month Series
Lindee has also created the Birth Month Series which compliment the Echidna P.I.E sets, which are available in both CD or download formats.
Your Chance to Win – What have you created?
If you have worked through any of these P.I.E tutorials creating the project set out for that month or something entirely different we would love to see! Send us a photo of your completed projects, which will be featured on our blog for your chance to win!
Email email@example.com with the attached photo of your completed project and include your name and contact number so we can get back to you. This competition is open to Australia and New Zealand customers and we will be giving away different prizes each month. By emailing in your design you agree to us using your photo on both our blog and Facebook page.